Enums, enums, enums! OpenVG uses a boatload of ’em.
Instead of sleeping tonight I made some serious progress writing the C# wrapper for ShivaVG. I’ve managed to convert all of the methods of the base OpenVG and the VG utility functions. I’m going to go ahead and stick what I currently have up on codepaste.net in case anyone wants to take a look at it and maybe test it, it should all work but as of now it’s almost entirely untested.
To use it, you’ll basically just want to go grab the latest ShivaVG, compile it and put the libOpenVG.dll somewhere where your C# app can find it. Everything is under the ShivaVG namespace, with most of the functions living under the VG class except for the utility drawing functions which are in VGU.
Looking back at the ShivaVG code, it looks like almost all the functions needed are there, so it should be possible to recreate some of the sample tests in C# now.
Stay tuned for the next post, where I’ll be posting screenies of the app running and hopefully rendering my artwork, loaded and parsed straight from the SVG file.
For those of you that may have missed the link above, here’s my C# ShivaVG wrapper!